If you're an Umpqua personal banking customer:
- Log in to online or mobile banking as usual (or click the Personal link above to sign up for online banking)
- Go to Settings and choose Statement Delivery
- Select any of your account(s) listed. On the Delivery Preferences window choose the E-Statement delivery method and input the email address you want us to use when sending the notification that the new statements are available.
- Accept the agreement
- Click Save and you're on your way!
If you're a business banking customer:
- Log in to Business Online Banking as usual (or click the Business link above to sign up for online banking)
- Go to the Reports tab and choose Statements & documents
- Click View and maintain document preferences. If first time enrolling, you will need to review and accept the Service Agreement.
- Then select the Delivery Preference (i.e. Online) for each account from the drop-down menu, then continue to Verify Preferences and click Save preferences.
If you're a personal mortgage customer:
Please go to umpquabank.com/mortgageonline for more information or to sign up for online statements.