How do I use text banking?
Setting up text banking is a simple 2-step process: Enroll your cell phone number, then decide which account(s) you want to use text banking with. Here are the steps:
First, enroll your cell phone number:
- Log in to online or mobile banking. Not enrolled? Click here to enroll.
- Select Settings, then Text Enrollment
- Review the terms and conditions
- Toggle the On/Off button to On
- Enter your phone number
- Check Agree to Terms and select Save
You should see an Enrollment Successful message. Nice job!
Next, enroll your account:
- Select Settings, then Account Preferences. All your online accounts will be listed on this page
- Select any account in the list to enroll and display more details
- On the SMS/Text tab, toggle SMS/Text Enrollment to On
- Enter a SMS/Text Display name (4-character limit)
- Repeat Step 2 for each account you'd like enrolled for Text Banking
You should receive a welcome text from us at 226563 once enrolled. You're ready to start text banking!