Open an Embark Checking account today and get rewarded.
Paycheck Protection Program Loan Applications
As part of recent legislation, additional funding was allocated for PPP loans. This includes lending to first-time borrowers, as well as to second-time borrowers that received loans in 2020. Umpqua Bank is now accepting applications. Applications must be submitted with all required documentation to be processed.
To begin the application process, please visit the Umpqua Paycheck Protection Program loan portal. As a reminder you can learn more about eligibility, requirements, loan amounts and other information at umpquabank.com/PPP.
Loans are available to first time PPP borrowers including:
- Businesses with 500 or fewer employees.
- Sole proprietors, independent contractors, and eligible self-employed individuals.
- Not-for-profits, including places of worship.
Loans are available for previous PPP recipients applying for a second loan including businesses that:
- Have 300 or fewer employees.
- Have used or will use the full amount of their first PPP loanbefore receipt of a second draw.
- Can show a 25% gross revenue decline in annual revenue in 2020 or in any 2020 quarter compared with the same quarter in 2019.
- Applications will only be accepted electronically.
- Tax and payroll documents submitted must be fully accessible (no password protected documents).
- Incomplete applications, or applications submitted without complete documentation will not be processed.
- Be prepared to provide a North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for the business.
- Only one (1) first-draw PPP loan, and one (1) second-draw PPP loan is allowed per Social Security Number for Sole Proprietors and Independent Contractors.