Recent cyber-attacks targeting a vulnerability in the MOVEit filesharing technology used by federal agencies and corporations around the world have resulted in potential exposure of personal information for millions of people, including a segment of Umpqua’s customers. Learn more.
Would you like to open a savings account too?
Grow Savings account details
Monthly pricing options:
- $0 when you keep a $200 minimum daily balance
- $0 when the primary account holder is 18 and younger or 55 and older
- $0 when you complete a monthly transfer from an Umpqua personal deposit account to your Grow Savings account. Qualifying transfers can be made via online/mobile banking, telephone banking or scheduled as an automatic transfer.
- Link to an Access Checking account and receive up to three Grow Savings or Thrive Money Market accounts with no monthly maintenance charge.
- Link to an Attain Checking account and receive up to five Grow Savings or Thrive Money Market accounts with no monthly maintenance charge.
All other fees apply.
Withdrawals and transfers:
This account allows you six total withdrawals and transfers each calendar month or statement cycle. Withdrawals and transfers include, but are not limited to: bill payments, telephone transfers, ACH payments, drafts and point of sale transactions. Excess transaction fees apply if limit is exceeded. Unlimited complimentary Umpqua ATM and in-store withdrawals.